Frequently asked questions
Click on the question to open answer/recommendation:
- Add to cart
- Proceed to checkout
- Fill in the details
- Select method of payment
- Agree to Terms & Conditions (there will be a box to click on)
- Place Order
- We deliver anywhere in the world.
IMPORTANT: unless you have an App, always download to your desktop or laptop.
1. Complete your order with PayPal or a card.
2. There are three ways to download your watermarked PDF scores and MP3:
|A. After payment still in checkout:
click on the title (Ctrl+click) if on Mac > Save Link As >
|B. From Order Received email:
Click on the title, the file will download to the bottom of your screen > Open > Print
|C. In My Account:
Click on the title (Ctrl+click) if on Mac > Save Link As >
3. If you did not manage to complete the download, email with your order number and I will assist you.
4. Unless already installed, you will need a PDF Reader.
– free download for Mac
– free download for Windows
The best ways would be to get the iTunes app.
- Watch first video tutorial to learn how to use an app called File Manager by TapMedia Ltd and to download, organise and play MP3 audio files on your iPad or iPhone.
- Click on the link to get the app > AnyTunePro, available form the App store, It is a a great app to save your MP3 files on your iPad.
- The video contains info of how to get the app FOR FREE for teachers.
- PLUS, watch second tutorial on how to change tempo of you MP3 tracks using the same app.
Print one page before printing the entire score.
Contact us if need any advice, we respond to emails within 24 hours.
Keep in mind that we are the UK.
When you add the books to your cart, please select currency (footer menu) and proceed to checkout where you will see the shipping cost for the book/books.
NB Conversion rate may be slightly different every day and these prices are for guidance only.
Shipping cost is calculated according to the weight of your order and can change depending on how many books you wish to buy and the more you buy, the cheaper it gets. We ship worldwide.
Studio licence means that you may copy the sheet music for your students only. You may not share the scores with other teachers within the same studio.
This type of licence is for one print use – no photocopying or re-print is permitted.
Hard Copies – STRICTLY NO PHOTOCOPYING PERMITTED.