PDF and MP3 Files Download on Desktop
1. Complete your order with PayPal.
2. There are three ways to download your watermarked PDF scores and MP3:
|A. After payment still in checkout:
click on the title (Ctrl+click) if on Mac > Save Link As >
|B. From Order Received email:
Click on the title, the file will download to the bottom of your screen > Open > Print
|C. In My Account:
Click on the title (Ctrl+click) if on Mac > Save Link As >
3. If you did not manage to complete the download, email with your order number and I will assist you.
4. Set your printer for the required paper size (A4 or the US paper size) and correct orientation.
5. Unless already installed, you will need a PDF Reader.
– free download for Mac
– free download for Windows
TEST ONE PAGE before printing the lot! Contact me if need any advice. I respond to emails as soon as I see them. Keep in mind that I am in the UK though.
Paper size settings
Click on this link to go to the Adobe site where you will find instructions on how to resize the score so it fit to the paper size that you are using.
You can also to change your printer settings to set it to ‘A4’ or to ‘US Letter’ or any similar instruction added by the printer manufacturer.
MP3 play-along tracks download on iPad
- Watch first video tutorial to learn how to use an app called File Manager by TapMedia Ltd and to download, organise and play MP3 audio files on your iPad or iPhone.
- Click on the link to get the app > AnyTunePro, available form the App store, It is a a great app to save your MP3 files on your iPad.
- The video contains info of how to get the app FOR FREE for teachers.
- PLUS, watch second tutorial on how to change tempo of you MP3 tracks using the same app.
When you add the books to your cart, please select currency (right hand side bar with various flags) and proceed to checkout where you will see the shipment cost for the book/books.
NB Conversion rate may be slightly different every day and these prices are for guidance only.
Shipping cost is calculated according to the weight of your order and can change depending on how many books you wish to buy and the more you buy, the cheaper it gets. We ship worldwide and if you are a shop owner, or someone who wishes to purchase to buy our books at your local store, please email our distributor – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Studio licence means that you may copy the sheet music for your students only. You may not share the scores with other teachers within the same studio.
This type of licence is for one use only – no photocopying is permitted.
Hard Copies – STRICTLY NO PHOTOCOPYING PERMITTED
Terms & Conditions
- Delivery Policy – all orders for hard copies are sent within 24 hours, unless order was made on weekend.
- Refund / Cancelation Policy –we are happy to refund your purchase of books bought as hard copies, if you are not completely satisfied. Books will need to be returned in the perfect condition and shipment must be paid by you. Please send an email to email@example.com with your purchase number. Refund will be processed within 10 days from the receipt of the books.
- Digital Sales All digital sales are final. Single-user scores must be printed within 10 days of purchase.