EVC Music and the British & International Federation of Festivals proudly present the first Elena Cobb Star Prize Winners Concert at the Royal Albert Hall in London on 5 April 2018 at the Elgar Room at 11 am and all performers who won the Prize in the Federation Festivals since 2014 are invited to take part. The invitation is also extended to festivals here in the UK and abroad that aren’t current members of the Federation but included Elena Cobb classes in the last three years. The programme will also include a showcase featuring new educational music released by leading British publishing companies and performed by talented young musicians. Preview >>
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ
1. The list below is based on the submitted Performance Bookings Forms and will be continuously updated as the information will be coming in.
2. To avoid the repeats whenever possible, please select another piece from the published works by EVC Music, or Piano Star Books by ABRSM, if your choice is already on the list.
3. Penciled in pieces will be added to the programme after the Performance Bookings Form was received.
10. Sunday, by P. Birchall, Ryan te Starke, UK
12. Star Dust, by E.Cobb, Siddhanth Tekurkar, UK
13. Julián Rodríguez, Colombia
14. Tango Leone, by E.Cobb, Victor Perez, USA
9. Once Upon A Frozen Winter, by H. Hammond, Annika Große Bockhorn, Germany
10. David Choo, Idaho Suite by Christopher Norton, David Choo, South Korea
Tickets Are Available To Buy In Three Options & Are Non-Refundable:
1. One Performer Ticket + Two Audience Tickets – on sale
2. One Perform Ticket + One Audience Ticket – on sale
3. Audience Ticket – on sale from January 2018
Who Is Invited?
All performers who received the Elena Cobb Star Prize at the Federation Festivals since 2014 are invited to take part.
The invitation is also extended to festivals here in the United Kingdom and abroad that are not current members of the Federation of Festivals but included Elena Cobb classes in the last three years. If you are interested, please locate your performers, if possible, and email me on email@example.com with the details at the earliest convenience.
Performance Booking Forms Deadline Update
The deadline for the festivals that included Elena Cobb classes in 2014, 2015, 2016.
How To Book Your Performance?
Performance Booking Form will be attached to your Ticket Collection Coupon available to download from your account (top menu on the screen) after you made the payment. Please fill in the details and return Performance Booking Form as soon as possible.
Performance Repertoire List
A brand new repertoire list for the BIFF was announced in January 2017 and it now includes piano works by the living composers Pam & Olly Wedgwood, Heather Hammond, Elena Cobb, Donald Thomson, Sam Wedgwood, and Andrew Higgins, to name but a few, published by EVC Music as well as Piano Star books 1-3 published by ABRSM.
Independent festivals and competitions may select their own repertoire from the piano pieces published by EVC Music.
Elena Cobb Star Prize Tickets & Booking Forms
Once you paid for your tickets, please go to My Account (top menu on the screen) to download your Ticket Collection Coupon in PDF format. Bring it with you to the Royal Albert Hall where tickets will be available to collect on the door at the Elgar Room. For help on download, please click here to go to the FAQ or email on firstname.lastname@example.org for advice.